CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

T-minus 12.5hrs til 5k!



OK!! SOOO It's the moment that I've been preparing for (kinda)-- Tomorrow @ 8am I will be lining up for the Anthem 5k in Louisville KY...

I'm SOOOO SUPER EXCITED!! It's not that far (5k is 3.1miles)-- and I'm not doing it to WIN (Because I won't)-- I'm doing it because I've never been able to do things like this...

I was (and still am) the kid who's in the WORST shape. Always winded... NOW, i'm just a little LESS winded... and DETERMINED to do a mini byNEXT YEAR... Gotta start somewhere right?!

5k-- Then in 2 weeks... 10k (maybe... maybe not)--- then doubtfully 10mile 2 weeks later... I mean... I don't wanna die but i wanna do this...

BTW-- update on dieting... I'm down 30lbs now (It SEEMS like I've been stagnate for the last few weeks... only because I've GAINED about 5-7lbs and had to RE-LOSE those)-- I actually lost 5lbs last week...

If we put end to end all the weight I've lost... gained... and had to lose again... It would be 42lbs. BUT-- oh well...

Wish me luck tomorrow! It'll be fun!!!

1 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Congrats on following through this. Go get'em!!!!