CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let Me Introduce You To Someone....


Hi reader... I'd like to introduce you to someone... This guy is very special to me and he's REALLY just about the only person left w/ a penis that I'd do ANYTHING for :)


He's been a phenomenal friend from the time I met him 2yrs ago til now and I really do consider him one of the BEST people I know.


This guy is handsome, deep, brooding, poetic, and... did I mention handsome? This is my Jaycie... well not MY Jaycie--- but my HOMIE Jaycie... Jason... Jayce... Mr. (his last name) and my Blue blue... :)


He is my BEST "net" friend (Though we have also met person to person and hung out :) (A/C was CRAZY RIGHT! Thanks for being this cry baby's shoulder to ... well ... cry on. LOL )...

To be honest... You'd be hardpressed to find someone with a more genuine heart, a more loving soul, and a more giving spirit than this young man... There are only beautiful things in your future Jaycie... Positive things follow positive people.

Please join me in wishing Jayce a wonderfully fruitful 28th year.

Love ya Jaycie Happy Birthday :)

***

You are " THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST " (inside joke)

(and Jillz-- I SWEAR I'm not biting ya style... lmaooo I thought about doin' this wayyy early... guess great minds with a wonderful friend in common, think alike :) He truly deserves to be honored.. )

(P.S-- He wears REALLY BIG WATCHES for some reason. I don't understand it... but when I am wealthy (which will be soon hopefully)-- I will buy you a HUGE ROLEX (so it may be a "Bolex" but I promise it won't turn your wrists green xD... )

3 comments:

NightFall914 said...

LOL...Oh Damn.I just got bacC inside and saw this.Don't know what to say but thank you. I'm just me, nothing special :) Had to have a watch joke huh. I'm an big guy.I like big face watches :P Thanks again. I'm not used to attention and this bday has had more of it then usual. Very Nice.

Jillian said...

lol no style bitin...when you are someone that shows a lot of love you get a lot of love...so it's all love! ;)

Unknown said...

Aww...

This is nice...