CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

** You'll Never Forget Your First **


***Hahahahaha... You'll NEVER forget your first scrog. I know that mine was well... ummm weird. I won't elaborate... but let's just say... it happened in an unconventional place, at an unconventional time, with an unconventional person... But nonetheless... it happened.

***WELLL Today, I as at the park w/ my kiddo and all of a sudden the guy that I lost it to appeared. He had his 2 kiddo's and they were GORGEOUS-- He came right up and we chit chatted for a while... I caught him staring @ me a couple times.. and that was that...
***He was still cute... BUT... because of the way our "deal" went down... it was weird to be in this close proximity to him. We started talking about a mutual friend of mine... and he told me to tell her "hi". It's fuhnie because I think she's interested in him... weird ... but whatevs... that was 9 yrs ago... this is now... It's just funny that no matter how much time passes (and how weird the 'deed' actually was... you never forget your first :)

2 comments:

Ceecee said...

My first was good...lol...did you read my story? On my blog in the search box in the top left hand corner type in Dylan and that should bring it up...

♥ CG ♥ said...

Sounds eerily similar to my first. I still wonder what the hell I was thinking...or maybe it was that I wasn't.