CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

** A Role Reversal**




**That's supposed to be a man's Biological clock! LMAOOOOOOO Love it!**

Hmmm ok, so last night, I'm hanging out w/ my friend (yes FRIEND) Kris. We're talking and just doin' the chit chat thing... OUT OF THE BLUE he starts telling me how he's got all these feelings for me and that he'd already told me this months ago... That I'm not doing anything to progress in this relationship and that his biological clock is ticking.

Your WHAT is doing WHAT?!

I'm sitting here dumbfounded. GRANTED he did tell me several months ago that he had really intense feelings for me. He has asked me to meet his family several times only to meet my refusal. YES, he's on the brink of being in Lov3 with me... buttttttttt I've done EVERYTHING I could to thwart that feeling! I've out and out TOLD HIM that I don't want anything with ANYONE right now. I've BLATANTLY told him that there is NOTHING in the future of any seriousness for us.

... but I'm still met w/ this ...

I just told him that I'm sure he'll find a great girl one day and he's going to be a phenomenal dad when he finds her. I wished him good luck and tried to sweet the subject under the rug! Grrrr I hate that. Really do... But I've never had a DUDE tell me his biological clock was ticking!

Wow.

4 comments:

NightFall914 said...

.....simp.
The hell is in that country water?

Jillian said...

FAIL! Kris FAILS!

JaeSpenc said...

lmao-- He really is a sweetheart though.

♥ CG ♥ said...

Awww, cute...but hilarious. He must be serious tho...guys don't take just any ol' woman home.