CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

**Just A Couple More Things **





OK! So I posted this on a previous blog... and I just wanted to bring it to the top again... I'll be doing this many times throughout my blog... because I GENUINELY like this song! I'm TRULY entertained by this and have a weird crush on the little main dude! I seriously find myself singing this throughout the day... hahaha ( what a weirdo right).. I really have a thing for middle easter/Indian music/guys/etc (except for FOOD!). So here it is again... Enjoy-- I'm tellin you... WATCH IT!

Another thing...here's my new boyfriend (ha! I wish!!!) Gilles Marini from Dancing w/ the Stars... how HOT is he?! I feel SO DIRTY watching him dance... or maybe it's the things running through my mind WHILE he's dancing that make me feel dirty... lol

Oh well... just wanted to get those in before bed

3 comments:

Jillian said...

you feel dirty watchin him dance?

LOL that's mr. nakey on sex in the city!! lol...

Jillian said...

excuse me mz babblin beauty lol...i dropped an award on ya on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

thank you !!! =]]]