CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

ANTHEM 5K...



Soooo Here's all the fun stuff I got from the 5k! YAY... I'm so happy to have done it. Definately put my fitness into perspective... and needless to say I'll be amping up the gym time. My ankle was KILLING me and that probably means that the next two races are out for this year... I don't need to HURT myself by doing TOO much too fast...

5K!! Wooo hooo... done and duhner... I may still do the 10k in 2 weeks... I'll letcha know tho :)

5 comments:

NightFall914 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ceecee said...

Go girl!!!

JaeSpenc said...

Thanks you guys :)

Jillian said...

congrats!! that's awesome!!

♥ CG ♥ said...

Wow, I think this is a great accomplishment! I woulda been down for the count after the first half mile...lol