CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

** My New Hair**



So... Here's my natural hair before. Naturally curly hair is a CURSE! LOL My hair is "fine" and curly and GENERALLY worn straight via STRAIGHTENING IRON.
I had just washed it and pulled it back in anticipation of getting my micro's... Wooo hoooo

Here's another... and NOPE, I don't pull my 'baby hair' down lmaoooo (like 1980's)... it just falls that way... but bet your bottom dollar... the braiders braided ALLLL that shyte.


And here are a few pics of the braids...






(I know I'm silly )

















And one in a pony-- which is GREAT for the gym! Wooo Hoo... So 8 hrs and 300.00 later... Braids are fin... Hopefully I can keep them for the 3 months they say... but it's never happened for me... They generally slip out around 1 1/2 -2 months... but I'm gonna try my damndest to keep them as long as is healthy for my hair...
And everytime I get them done ( thinkin' of keeping myself braided all summer), I'll go to the same lady... she was SO GOOD and SO FAST (It usually takes them about 12-13 hrs to braid my hair)...
Hope you guys likey likey... :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

They're gorgeous!

NightFall914 said...

Yes, yes.Looking good. :)

JaeSpenc said...

GRAH-SEE-ASS :)

Jillian said...

looks good...they braid that hair really tight geeze...

like the look though!!!

Marie said...

Ugh!! I hate the 8 hours that they take to get done and the money lol

But!!!!

You look BE A U TIFUL*

I love your natural hair too ... so cute. Looks like a little girls hair all curly and stuff .. aww ..


but yeah you look good babes. Foxy mama ♥

Young woman on a journey said...

the braids look very nice!

Ceecee said...

Love it! Beautiful Mami!

Monie said...

Thumbs up!