CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

*My Living Room... What do you Notice??*


Ok... Here is my living room... what do you notice... what's out of place ??
You may not see it-- it blends in w/ the curtains...
Got it yet? YES!!! My CHRISTMAS TREE!!! It's March 13th 2009... That tree has been up since about Mid November 2007. YES! I said 2007!!!! It was up ALL YEAR last year and we're now into the 3rd month of THIS year...
Why is it still up? Because I never have time to take it down... and I have no where to put it when I do! LOL Eventually, Like soon... I'll break down and dismantle the tree-- It's a damn shame, I know... It's really become kind of a running joke.... lol It would be disappointing if I took it down now...
Oh well... LMAOOO Fuhnie that my Tree is still up!

6 comments:

Sarai said...

lol since 2007??? i used to leave mine up until feb and I thought that was a long time!

Ceecee said...

Damn girl! lol

NightFall914 said...

.....you have time for lames but no time to drop ya xmas tree!?!?!You are soooo weird Ms.Jae

♥ CG ♥ said...

ROFL! This is exactly why I haven't put one up since...07...hee hee.

Jillian said...

hey..roll with it! lol...

JaeSpenc said...

I know right! LMAO May as well.. and it's still up even as I realized the craziness... (I'd actually realized that months ago!)... lol

Jaycie-- you are silly... lames take MUCH less time than pulling down the x-mas tree... lmao