CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

**When Looking for something INNOCENT Goes Wrong... **

Ohhhh kay! Sooo... I'm looking for some tattoo compliments to my current wrist tattoo (Gemini symbol) and to my SUPRISE what do I see... a tattoo'd coochie staring @ me (rhyming intended!)...

WHO IN THE HEYUL wants some old dude tattoo'd on their Kitty!?! I mean I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF... but then thought... some man or woman was down there for QUITE a long time w/ their face LITERALLY inches from this broad's 'area'. I remember how close the guy had to get to my WRIST to do that one... and this one is VERY detailed... so he was probably quite literally lip to lip w/ this broad!

Wooooooooowwwww... Hahahah Look @ the beard ya'll! LMAOO Wild... her pubes are this dude's BEARD!!! and there's NO WAY the pubes are actually GRAY!... Unless she's old... and then, I have to commend her on haveing a good lookin' 'area' for an old chick... I doubt that's the case though... hahahahahah (yes, I'm vagina phobic... but that means the ACTUAL area... and since there are no 'splits or clits' shown here...I can tolerate it. )

The things the internet exposes you to. lmaooo



9 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

ROFL! Speechless...

Young woman on a journey said...

um..i don't even know what to say.

currentwhitenoise said...

that's an interesting way to put your bush to use. make it into a mustache!

THARULA said...

WHO THE HELL TATTOOS THEIR F'N JAYBIRD,LOL

Anonymous said...

that is fuckin nasty...lol

JaeSpenc said...

You're absolutely right!!! lol

Kiwi™ said...

ewww nasty nasty nasty

NightFall914 said...

.....sooo um I guess if "it" had a "milk" mustache that would be the worst huh?

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I guess none of you realize that this is a painting... I mean it has the artist signature in the bottom right corner.

I mean you said yourself, it has clit in the picture. That would be obscene, this is art baby!

However this is a painting.