CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ask me anything... I promise to answer.

** I have nothing to blog about today** Actually, I did type an ENTIRE blog and then decided not to post it because it was about my work accomplishments. After re-reading, it came off as braggadocios and tacky... so it's still in the vault...

You can ask me WHATEVER you like and I promise to answer*. I have not that many blog commenter's so hopefully some will come out of the woodwork and ask me something...if not, it's OK :) That will keep my most prized secrets safe :)

*Ask Away* (I'm just going to EDIT this entry to answer your questions as I can :) ) There is no limit to the amount of questions per person...
****
Questions' Answered
****
CURVY GIRL: When is your birthday? My birthday is June 19th 1982 (I am 26 yrs of age)
-- and my most recent work accomplishment is taking in $81,900 in one month :) (that's not my take home... (I wish))

2 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

So, chica...what's your best most recent work accomplishment...just kidding :-).

Hmmm...I'd like to know when your bday is...

NightFall914 said...

So ummmm what are you getting me for my birthday?