CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Obsession, Possession, Envy, or Regret?

Why am I always inspired to blog after I've already shut down the comp? lmao.... grrrr at typing it out on my pda

My question for anyone who wants to a answer is, 'Obsession, Possessiveness (word?), Envy, or Regret. What is it thats TRULY going on when we concern ourselves with our ex's and their NEW better half?'

In my case, I've come to the place where i realize and KNOW that our relationship was ridiculous. It NEEDED to end because we were co-dependent. BUT, i still concern myself with the progression of THEIR RELATIONSHIP. EVEN going so far as to think of what I'd say if he ever asked me back...

I know it's not desire. The sexual part of that relationship isn't what I miss... and I ALMOST wanna say it isn't him.... I believe it to be one of the things I mentioned earlier.... All of which bother me.... hmmmm

4 comments:

Jillian said...

i think that anytime you've invested any part of yourself into someone and they have done the same..that bares significance regardless of time..so the fact that it crosses your mind or you wonder is only natural..

now on the other hand, to be brutally honest...i find that when i have those moments it's usually because i have nothin else going on in that department..i just attribute it to "temporary insanity" lol...because you know the relationship ended for a reason...and if they are in another relationship good for them, fact is, they just weren't for you...

i don't think you envy or regret your situation...just momentary lapse in reality and you have a "hmmm i wonder" moment :)...

Young woman on a journey said...

i agree with jillian. i don't think its envy or regret. probably more obsession due to being the one not in the relationship and just feeling a bit bored.

hotredsly said...

Love that we can not have is the one that last the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.

JaeSpenc said...

Hey thanks you guys for weighing in... :) It comes and goess.
hotredsly-- LOVE that--