CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

**My SECOND Blog Award!! WOO HOO!!! THANKS JILLLLLLZ!

YAY!!! So I got my SECOND Blog award ( The first hasn't been done as of yet... because it requires a little thought.) Ms. JILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ (feel free to add as many "l"'s as you please... lol) over at "Sometimes I feel like a blog" has bestowed upon me this precious vision in pixels.... lol

...Take a gander...


This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. Check up on these writers! The rules are: This blog award should be sent to your favorite 8 bloggers, and they, in turn, should forward it to their fave 8.
Soooooooooo.... Who to choose... who to choose... whooooooo to chose....Ok... here they are..

Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre they are! My 8 (ok... so it's MORE than 8... SUE ME!) Now I gotta tagggggg em and let them know... lol

3 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for this one too love!!

Im flattered once again ... but I don't feel like doing all of this right now .. lol

Young woman on a journey said...

awe! thanks! I'll try to pass it on later!

JaeSpenc said...

Oh it's ok Gee-nah... lol It took me a coupla days :) You don't have to do it...it was more about recognition ya know :)

And Young woman... don't mention it! I enjoy your blog and your input on mine :)