CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

** You don't have skills like this!**

** Pause my music player first... then press play... You won't be sorry**

I saw this on Star's blog... and I had to have it... You know I have an affinity for indian men... Sooo These are my NEW favorites... They got that pelvic thrust DOWN! and that low to the ground thing... LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Woooow... Your disability can only hold you back as much as YOU let it... Get it guys...

6 comments:

NightFall914 said...

......so disturbing.

JaeSpenc said...

Whatev's Jaycie-- don't hate on them cause they're doin' the damn thing...

Jillian said...

.....................um.....................yeah..................

Unknown said...

It's cool Jae...
They ain't down like us...

Young woman on a journey said...

i love love love it! i just watched it on another blog. the one that's the star...he has great hair and is actually attractive in the face. watching this video made me think of all the things we take for granted, while people are surviving with the lot they've been given in life.

JaeSpenc said...

Lemme tell you-- if the one w/ the short arms was a little taller... he could get it! LMAOOOOOO

he DOES have a nice face. And that hair thing is CRAZY that he does...

The one w/ the long arms freaks me out!
Truly, they're working with what they have... the one dude has nice hair and a good faceand a good voice... and the other one knows how to turn round and round w/o getting dizzy... His long arms throw me though...