CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

** This Is Me**

This is me... I never ever take full body pictures because, well... they're not flattering. I am a big girl...that's been stated several times throughout my blog... but evenso, I always try to find a way to hide that.

Well ya know what. This is me... That's all my hair junk on the counter in my bathroom... That's my body DOWN 30lbs... Hard to believe... but yes.. very true. I am definitely a work in progress... Many many lbs to lose... but I'm not hiding anymore
I'm me... Jae. Short hair, Long Braids, Big butt, slight gut... It is what it is... take it or leave it... Love me or not... Don't wait around for the 'END RESULT' because chances are... if you don't like me now... I won't like you then (because I'll have read your game...)
So... blurry and all... This is jae... Big girl... Big heart..

17 comments:

Jillian said...

tell em girl!

and your counter looks clean compared to mine LOL

JaeSpenc said...

Haha-- thanks-- what you don't see it that the ENTIRE bottom cabinet is filled w/ hair stuff and the two tiered shelf over the toilet is as well... lmaoooooooo

But seriously, I'm not w/ the dudes w/ the 'wait and see' mentality... and honestly, nothing prompted this... except that I shouldn't have to hide who I am physically because it doesn't appeal to some. lol

NightFall914 said...

Mz. Jae you already know. Ain't nothing sexier then confidence. :)

**hits button and saves pic**

;)

JaeSpenc said...

Thanks Jaycie...

:) You're always very supportive.
... I apprecite that...

Unknown said...

And you're gorgeous...

Accepting what you are is the first step in changing it (if that's what you wanna do)...

JaeSpenc said...

*Thank you so so so much Star* I definitely appreciate it :)

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Hey girlie!

I decided to follow you because you are confident..who cares about size...doesn't matter what you weigh...

Unknown said...

I gave you a Blog Award...

read about it here!

Empress Journee' said...

Girl STOP! You better hold it down!!!! Have to show you love for this one1!

Marie said...

I HAVE to show you love for being confident♥

You've helped me in a way. I'm in love with your whole like it or not attitude. Haven't gotten there yet when it comes to my body or even my weight.

Anywho's you're gorgeous ... I love your top mama ..*

And congrats on the 30lbs

Marie said...

I meant shirt ... I like your shirt lol

Young woman on a journey said...

You are absolutely gorgeous. And many of us are big girls (waves hands in support)! Congrats on the weight loss and you are fab how you are!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

the heart is all that matters

JaeSpenc said...

Thanks you guys-- I really appreciate the positive response to this blog! :)
Gee-nah-- LOL I knew what you meant hun :) Thanks for your support...
Big girls can get a crazy rap in lieu of slimmer forms... I just want it know that there are PLENTY of us who are not SLOBS or LESS than the skinny girls in the beauty department

:)

again... thanks sooooooo much :)

NightFall914 said...

That's my Jae :)

Ceecee said...

Well said lady- Imma big gitl- working what I got...take me as I am!

Monie said...

This is a helluva post, Jae. And your counter looks EXACTLY like mine -- full of shit. LOL!