CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*I am sickkkkkkie* :(

I don't feeeeeeeels well :(
This winter/spring transition ALWAYS messes with me... sooo it's nothing new... I'm hoarse (which sucks because I talk on the phone all day for my job), I'm sleepy, and I'm cranky like a lil' kid... Oh well...it happens right?

SICKNESS SUCKS!

Oh BTW--- I decided NOT to braid my own hair... I'm going to go have it done... So I'll post pics of that...maybe I'll do it myself NEXT time...

3 comments:

Jillian said...

aawww..i hate feeling sick...i hear you whenever the weather transitions it can really scrog things up! out here in tx i have acquired ALLERGIES...the cedar..how lame is that!!

feel better sooner than later!! make sure you get your fluids and rest!

oh btw..on a complete sidenote..lol everytime i hear "is that india? what happened to her hair"...i say out loud "I cut that shit off and?"..LMAO!!!

Sarai said...

this always happens to me with the change in weather too...i hate it!

Marie said...

I just got over the flu ..
shit sucks man*

I hope you get better though
SMH at you having to be on the phone for the job. awwww ..