CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

**Givin' A Shout to Gee-Nah Muh-Ree**

OK! This is gonna be a short one... But I have to say that I was SO MOVED by the MUSIC on someone's blog (Gee-Nah Muh-Ree ) ... it brought me to tears (the song... not the person)...

GIRL THANK YOU for having a nice easy and sweet playlist... I just opened it in another window to listen while I went to other pages... lol...

(the song that did it was " Amel Larrieux " Make Me Whole"... ) It made me think of my exie and how I felt... lol Not sentimental... but just how it was in that moment of my life...

... do you guys use music on your page? Just for background sound? To go w/ Specific blogs? ....
I do...but generally...the song playing when you click on the blog (for the day that it's posted) goes w/ the blog in some way...

Music moves me...

3 comments:

Marie said...

Awwww

I'm happy that my playlist could do that for you. I chose my fav soothing songs that had sentimental value to me. I figured soothing music wouldn't be so distracting when people are trying to read.(Yeah I'm the type that can't do two things at once, like read and listen to music) ...

I didn't expect someone to like it so much though .. thanks mama

And btw, I love your blog .. I'm probably one of your groupies =) I made like 4 of my friends read it* Muahzzzz

Young woman on a journey said...

I thought the same thing when i went to her page! lol!

JaeSpenc said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww well thanks for thinking of us un-mentally-coordinated folk! lol For whatever reason that song caught me at the right time on the right day... lol I'm a big sapp anyway! lmaooooooooooo

Thanks for reading and liking my blog!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!I hope alot of people read it... I'm just a silly girl getting it down on paper... or... ummm on the net.