CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

** And What Of It? **


I like to laugh. I laugh so much sometimes that it's obnoxious. But guess what? I COULDN'T GIVE TWO SHITS!


I'm happy... sometimes... usually. I wanna make others laugh. If you're around me... you're spending about 80% of your time laughing. Unless I just met you (and I'm shy), or we're engaging in business. In the business setting, you will only laugh about 60% of the time, but only at business related jokes.


So what! I like to laugh. I don't take life TOO seriously. I am successful, a good mom, a great provider, and happy... alone... Ha! Ha..haha... Hahhahahahaha


... so I wanna laugh... and what of it!?!


(by the way exie told me today that he was having a boy.... and that he loved me... lol)

and to that I said... " Hahahahahahahahah"


see... told ya I like to laugh ;)

6 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

um...yeah..i would laugh too.

NightFall914 said...

I been laffin' at him. LOL

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

key word is happy

JaeSpenc said...

Amen Torrance. Jaycie-- you're a nut...
Young woman.. I didn't ACTUALLY laugh... I sighed.. :)

Marie said...

That's great
I can't stand people that can't make me laugh ..

I laugh at things that shoulbn't be laughed at sometimes ..
I laugh at stupid people in their face ..

I love that you're like that though .. ♥

JaeSpenc said...

I love laughing. it's the BEST. I laugh @ inappropriate things all the time! LMAOO

It lightens the mood.