CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You're wrecking my flow [BITCH]!

**I have road rage. I can admit it! But my thing is I only rage out within the parameters of my car... I have only followed someone ONCE (I know, stupid move that could've gotten me murderlized.) , and I have YET to actually get out of the car in anger.

The THING IS, I have a long morning/evening commute, that I use as 'ME' time. Alllllll I want is for U Not to wreck my fucking flow! This bastard ass SUV pulls out in the MIDDLE (turning) Lane and PROCEEDS TO DRIVE!!!!! i'm talking about the SUICIDE lane (not sure what they're called where U are.). you're supposed to pull out there.. and WAIT for an opening... not DRIVE!!!!!

SO THIS MUH-FLUCKER is driving BESIDE me in the SUICIDE lane and trying to boguard his way over!! I'm LAYYYYYYYYING on my horn and not letting up... I finally let him over but CONTINUE to lay on the horn....

Son of a TRICK.... wrecked my ENTIRE morning flow... beeotch ass beep-stard. Ugh...

lol (ok, I'm done Exhaling)

6 comments:

Jillian said...

uummmm eeehh...you know you could have just laid off from jump and just let the poor rude soul in lol...

whole new meaning of horny for you!! LMAO!!!

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

woooo sahhhhhhhh

lol

THARULA said...

NO MA'AM YOU LET UP? HIS ASS WOULD HAVE GOT OVER...BEHIND ME,LOL

Young woman on a journey said...

i agree with tharula. the others must not drive cause that shit drives me crazy.

Anonymous said...

u seem way 2 sweet 2 have road rage!! lol
buh i guess those r prolly the worst ones huh lol

grandMaster Grad said...

urmm so i dont drive but still have road rage (how does that happen) It pisses me off when otha cars think they run the road...stop...pause...they forced it!