CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

**JUST SAY EXCUSE ME [BITCH!]!!!! **


OK... Let me set the scene... I'm in the "U-SCAN" like @ Kroger... TRYING to get my junk scanned and out the door in time to get my kiddo from daycare... The broad in front of me is DONE... HOWEVER... The chick at the "U-SCAN" in front of ME is still scanning HER stuff...

The broad in front of me has moved forward and out from in front of the U-SCAN w/ her cart and groceries but is just STANDING there because she can't get past the lady in the other U-Scan....

... Hence, she's STILL in my bubble while I'm scanning.... (ok, before anyone says anything... She had moved far enough away from ME that I could still scan and it was evident that she was trying to leave... so I didn't PREMATURELY whip out my Chicken and start scanning...)

... THIS BROAD JUST STANDS THERE!!!....
I'm in my head SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING @ her... "JUST SAY EXCUSE ME BITCH!!!!" But yet... still minding my own business and scanning... She SQUEEEEEZES her ass past the lady w/o even acknowledging that she was in her space! WHAT?! Not a peep from her in her insanity...

ME, myself, I say 'EXCUSE ME' alot! If I'm in your bubble (and it's unavoidable), If I bump you, if I need to get past, if I say something out of the way, as well as other instances... I have NEVER understood why people REFUSE to say 'Excuse me'!!! It URKS me to no END!!! Especially the people in the [grocery, book, clothing] store that will just STAND AND LURK behind you until you move. ALL IT TAKES IS FOR YOU TO SAY EXCUSE ME!!!!

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... LMAO! Whew... ok, I feel better... I've exhaled... lmao... Just say fucking excuse me people... Seriously... Two words... is that too much to ask?!

... ok, I'm really done now. lmao...
*Sorry for the profanity.... I'm making a concious effort NOT to censor myself in my writing... I try not to offend... but this is how I speak sometimes... lmao*

3 comments:

Jillian said...

u abandon the power of SCROG now? lol

I COMPLETELY hear you on this...I am an over "excuse me" user..what gets me are people having unrealistic expectations of space..ie in a club...a crowded club, your space proximity expectations should be pretty low...so if i'm slowly moving around and i bump you (and say excuse me)..don't turn around and look at me like "WHAT THE FUCK"...gimme a break....

(you've not spawned a blog) lol

btw..THANK YOU for showing me love on the WOTW :).....loved it!! :)

JaeSpenc said...

Hahah... na... the power of "Scrog" is still strong w/n me... I still use it as a VERB in place of "Fuck"... but when I'm saying FUCKING! like " THIS IF FUCKING NUTS" I like the original... lol

SCROG is a verb. FUCK can be manythings in my vocabulary... but I RARELY use it as a verb. I will even use it as a noun ie... "LOOK AT THAT DUMB FUCK!"

lol...

and @ the club... you can't expect space... but you're right... I still say "excuse me"...

NP on the kudo's-- you're a pretty cool lady... from what I know... :) Seems like you deserved it :P

AssertiveWit said...

I use "excuse me" EVERY time it is necessary. I will also tell people "excuse you" when they "forget" to use it. I can't stand rude ass people LOL