CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

*Could you at least TRY!!??!?*


OK! I'm all about equality and tolerance. I am one of those people who believes that people who are homosexual should be allowed to marry. If you're a cross-dresser, that's on YOU! I will not judge... HOWEVER... Could you at least TRY look like a real woman?!
This is a picture of Stu Rasmussen, the first crossdressing mayor. I mean, he wasn't a "looker" previously... but as a WOMAN he's HIDEOUS! I mean, a little makeup please

Ok... maybe he has on a little rouge in this pic... But... it's disturbing.
I just watched an interview where he stated "I'm a hetero-sexual man under here."... My thinking is, what is the mindset of a woman who wants to be w/ a man who at ANY TIME you could catch in your drawers and heels?! (wait... bad example (lol)).
At some point, should there be a LINE drawn w/ who we choose to represent us in public office? I mean, I have a dress code @ my job... and I can't come in there looking like a goth or rainbow bright... But this guy's a MAYOR! What you do in your private time is cool... but when you're IN THE PUBLIC eye and representing the people you HAVE to rein it in...
Dude doesn't even try to change his voice... I'm talkin deep baratone coming out of that face. DIS-TUR-BING.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Seriously though
WTF?
Does he honestly think he looks good?

I'd be highly pissed off to see the man I'm with going through my shit and trying shit on ..

But at the same time I'd be weirded out to have a boyfriend that tried shit on and looked as good as I did in them .. lol

But HIM>>> LIKE WTF?
Don't even TRY .. JUST QUIT!

Young woman on a journey said...

lmao. i'm dying over here.

AssertiveWit said...

he can cross dress all he likes but he needs to understand that he MUST do it on his own time...when you're in politics, you don't have "your own time"...so either give up politics buddy or abide LOL

people get their CHOICES confused with their priorities sometimes hahahhahahaha

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

lol...idk what to say...he's not going to LOOK like a woman...ever.

Kiwi™ said...

Dude does not look like a lady...

:::In Miss Swan Voice::: HE looka lika man!