CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

*Share Your Thoughts w/ Me*


Share with me some of your weirdly deep thoughts.


-Do you ever just find yourself, out of the blue, contemplating the reality of YOUR life (not the meaning of life in general, but why YOU were put here.)?

-Do you ever think about the reason that someone was put into your path? A past lover? Friend? Someone who you knew previously but then lost touch with who, despite their disappearance, continues to have a [de-linked] influence on your world (i.e you met your husband through them? You had a relationship w/ them that made financing your home easier? They put you onto a job where you've excelled?)


* I am someone who thinks and OVERTHINKS everything. I think about traffic. Like, Yes, this car pulled out in front of me and made me angry as hell BUT, what if it hadn't and there was an accident up ahead that I would have been involved in had that car NOT intervened?


--It's crazy. I think of things like this all the time. Like... What if I'd taken that right instead of the left? What if I had gone to lunch HERE instead of THERE? Wonder how the most minuscule of decisions can change the entire course of your life.


-- On the day that I met exie, I was vacillating between going to lunch at " Dinner is Done " (a restaurant here), and another place. I'd not ever been there, and someone suggested it. As I sat at the light where my decision HAD to be made, I turned my wheel towards the OTHER place, but suddenly jerked it back the other way and went to Dinner is Done. And I met Jim.


... I still blame that lady today that suggested it (jokingly of course)... But to me, it just goes to show how something that seems menial, could drastically alter your experience.


SHARE W/ JAE!!!

7 comments:

grandMaster Grad said...

ummm yes miss Jae...i'm so analytical sometimes that it bothers me. I have a really short attention span n someone could be talkin to me n i will loook to be paying attention but the wheels in my brain are steady turning in crazy directions. I think about the what if's of family members and what i should've said to someone n y didnt say it at that time. I think about shit like.. wow 200 or 300 years ago someone else was walking where i'm walkin...i wonder what their life was like...i wonder what they were goin thru...n yadi yadi yah!!....

n i was always think about the people in my life n how they got to be in my life and if their a "branch, a leaf or a root" i also thnk vice versa....

**this was a long ass comment (sawwy)***

Nina said...

I'm like that, too...like what if I don't do this or go there and I miss an opportunity to meet the love of my life. Lol. You can't analyze all of your actions. You gotta just live and know it will be okay. And I bet at that moment you met exie you were thanking that lady, lol

Sarai said...

hey girl, I tagged you for an award on my blog...check it out!

Young woman on a journey said...

I agree with truthfully. i analyze and overanalyze. even when i see people on the street, i wonder what their life is like or what it was like. but it is weird how people come into your life and how decisions you make alter the future. sometimes, when i get mad at missing something or not making the right decision, i just thank God cause i know there was a reason and it'll reveal itself in good time.

Marie said...

So I totally feel you.

Over analytical could be my middle name ..

I think about everything like Jen said. When I see people in the street I wonder what their house is like? How many kids they must have and everything lol

When I'm in a relationship I often wonder what I would be doing if I wasnt with them at a certain moment.

Maybe it's because we are women lol

If I see an ex I wonder what life would have been like if I stood with them. What our children would look like .. where we would live, what kind of car we'd drive blah blah

Yeah let me stop before I fill this whole thing up with my thoughts .. lol

Blue said...

I think about what life would be if i had a smaller dick.

JaeSpenc said...

*I'm so mad because I usually receive updates through my phone and I'm able to comment immediately! I had NO CLUE that I had new comments!! YAY! Thanks you guys

!! BLUE!! You're a damn fool... lmaooooooooo@ the 'dick' comment! LMAOOO

@Truthfully-- GIRL! You hit the nail on the head. I was looking at the trees on my way home... thinking about how long the huge ones had been there, and all that they'd seen. The people that they'd seen live and die... The cars that had come through... etc... Sometimes I let it consume me.


@Nina-- Yes... I think the same way!! And I was definitely thanking her when we met... and when I thought we were going to be married. lol. I still thank her because he's actually still a very good friend. Just wish we'd not gone through all the bull-ish.

@Rai-- Most def!! THANKS SO MUCH! I'll be right over :)

@Young Woman-- Absolutely! I wonder what peoples lives are like all the time. Like on the interstate... you're mere feet away from a COMPLETELY different way of 'being'. It's crazy...

@Gee-Nah-- Most definitely. Especially w/ the ex thing. The pregnancy of my most recent ex has me doing that alot. "Would he be rubbin' my belly? Would he be super excited about our kid? Would that have expedited our marriage?", etc... It's banana's

Thanks for your comments guys... and I don't mind long ones :) I love reading your thoughts