CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

'Yeah! Theres a fucking Manager!'

Those are the words spoken by a EMPLOYEE at Fazoli's here in Louisville, KY....

*These are the words that almost cost me bail money and a court appearance... Almost had me leave my non-violent demeanor and reach over the counter and FUCKING HER UP!

my girls and I were on our lunch break...already late because I had to go Alllllll the way across town to get some new hair (lol)...RUSHING through FAZOLI'S to get our lunch (and the lunch of fiddy other people that overheard our lunch plans and decided to get in where they fit in... (hate that))...

The joint was packed but we managed to get through the line in enough time to make it back to work w/o being late (we thought)... all we needed was our grilled chicken club salad....

..... 2 minutes. No salad.
3 minutes, 4 customers who were originally behind us served. No salad.
..... 5 minutes. No salad
10 minutes. High blood pressure looming... No. Fucking. Salad!

ok... so we're being patient but... in our patience, we notice the little broad who packages the meals and brings them over, having an attitude issue. She's craning her neck and talking smigity smack under her breath yet loud enough for us to hear...

In the course of our waiting, I may have said (very politely), ' Seriously!?! Does it take that long to make a salad?!'. This comment was OBVIOUSLY not meant towards her because she's only responsible for the closing and packaging of the meals...

TELL ME WHY this broad says (to he little co-worker friend), 'I swear if they say ONE MORE FUCKING THING [About that salad]....

My MOUTH hit the floor! I said, to my girls ' I wonder if theres a manager here!?' She said, 'Yeah there's a fucking manager here!' ( still talking to her friend )... I said ' GO GET HIM NOWWW!'

so I telll the manager and he pulled her off the floor immediately!!
This BITCH almost got dealt with.

7 comments:

NightFall914 said...

YEAH!!!!!! Disrespectful ass brat!!!!
That's wassup Jae!!!!

Jillian said...

well damn!

aahhh i miss fazoli's!! *sad face now*

you shoulda mushed her in the face with a meatball!

AssertiveWit said...

people in customer service aint shit these days...I promise you they aren't...

Marie said...

OH HELL NO!!!

You're good because you actually kept your good demeanor ..
After 10 mins I would have been behind the counter kickin ass and making my own damn salad ..

WHEW ..
RUDE ASS BITCH!!!!!

Smart Black Girl said...

The same thing happened to me in Burger King (many moons ago when I was in college and this was the only thing that I could afford, LOL) and I had to explain to the child behind the register that this was the reason that she would never amount to anything. That she would end up a single mother on welfare, working at Burger King, with no future. I then snatched my money away from her and refused to patronize them again! By the time I left the little twit was about to cry! Sometimes the little bastards need someone to put the fear of God into their hearts because obviously their parents did not. I call it an intervention, LOL! Maybe she will be President because of me! Who knows?! LMAO!

JaeSpenc said...

I know right! She just didn't know what danger she was in... It's insanity...

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

whoa!