CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

**My New Obsession... My D.A.D-D*



So here you see ME w/ my new obsession.. My guitar that I refer to my D.A.D-D (Dumb Ass Dude Demonstration). Why? Because he's allllllways being play'd ;)

Anywhooo... I got it yesterday and already I've almost learned 'Hey There Delilah' (playing) by the Plain White T's.

I'm SO in love w/ my guitar... love it! I sing... so this is the natural next step right? I'm teaching myself and have played tonight for about 4hrs... lol

I'll keep ya updated...

... you guys have any new obsessions?

8 comments:

Jay1 said...

i play the drums, we should start a band.

grandMaster Grad said...

that's so cool! I wish i had the patience to learn...

grandMaster Grad said...

oh n i sweat this song like nobody's business!!!!

Ceecee said...

So Cool! Wish I could sing- actually I wish I could SANG!

Marie said...

Awww...

My GMa used to play the guitar for me. I'm in love with it ..

Congrats on ur guitar though .. aww

Vlog about it and I want to hear you sing!!!!

hotredsly said...

congrats girl,I really believe in trying new stuff and not sitting around being bored.have fun

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

wow

Anonymous said...

I tried taking guitar lessons once, for some reason I didn't really get into it. Can't to see a vlog of you playing and singing...