CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

**I am... **

There are so many different facets to me. I'm sure the same is true for you. Sometimes the things that others see as "bad" traits, are the things that we, ourselves hold most closely and keep dear. So, everynow and again... I'll think about something that people see in me and deem "negative" and learn to love it even more...

...I AM RANDOM...
One moment I may be discussing religion...
The next I may be speaking of the best orgasm I've ever HEARD about
I am able to discuss politics with people from BOTH sides of the aisle
and in the next breath, talk about my very REAL fear of Freddy Krueger
That's me...
My thought process is so varied. I may have to go all around the block
to the corner and around the bend
just to reach what YOU have come to in a straight line.
I have A.D.D
That is not just something that I CLAIM
It's a very real part of who I am.
I am diagnosed.
I am NOT ashamed.
Did you know that Ben Franklin and Albert Einstein ALSO were thought to have this
DISORDER?
So. Next time you're thinking your Vanilla thoughts. Your 1 plus 1 is 2..
I'll be all Neopolitan like Chocolate Vanilla and STRAWBERRY on yo ass.
:)
yep. I'm random.
deal w/ or not...
Your Choice
**What are some things about YOU that others see as "faulty", and you just ADORE?! **

7 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

People with no depth are bo-ring. I'm random at times too, but I prefer to think of it as being well-rounded...lol.

Marie said...

I am LOUD AS HELL!!

I talk loud for no damn reason and my laugh is like some rediculous shit.

Oh and when I talk I touch people .. dont know why but I touch legs and back and arms and stuff .. just me. Im tryin to stop that but I dont know how to ..

And I was diagnosed with add in 2nd grade so a conversation with me is like hell lol ..

Jillian said...

all i kept thinkin about while reading your blog was all that random formatting must have taken a minute LOL

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....i talk fast...can't help it...KEEP UP SNITCHES!!!! LOL

have a great week Jae Speezy!!!

NightFall914 said...

I'm told that I'm technical or too logical.Or that I'm over analytical.Oh well I LOVE that about myself.

I say that all things considered, If that's the worst you have to deal with in regards to me then you'll be ok.

hotredsly said...

hahaha funny blog, good f you girl keeping it real

JaeSpenc said...

@Curvy-- you're absolutely right... having a single way of thinking can be boring... but I do envy it sometimes. Probably makes things ALOT easier...

@GEE-NAH-- Yes girl.. I'm loud too! LMAOOO and my laugh is somewhat obnoxious... but I LOVE it... I LOVE my laugh. it's like a hearty laugh... let's you know I'm REALLY laughing... If you say something. and I GIGGLE... I didn't find it funny. lmao

@Jillz... SLOW DOWN GIRL! lol Is it like that girl that used to be on the cosby show? You know Vanessa's friend? I NEVER could understand her... or "Six" from Blossom? lol

@Jaycie... Those things aren't bad at all. I know you've got some worse things that you love...lol...

Ceecee said...

I am loud and I 'screamlaugh' when something is really funny to me... but it's me and love me! lol