CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's DONE!!! and I LOVE IT!!!





DONE!!! I love it!!! It hurt like a MOLLYHOPPER but so worth it... :) My piercer was GREAT so nice... and I look forward to changing it to a SMALLER gem after it heals (can't do so right now)... :)

I'm super excited about this piercing... even though it's semi-permanent... they make clear plugs and flesh colored plugs... so when it's really not APPROPRIATE to have a gem beside your eye... I am able to downplay it... lol

It still hurts a bit... and bled for QUITE a while... but it's subsided now :) I love piercings... but I fear this will be my last...

Well... it'll be my last that's visible to the public ;^)

6 comments:

NightFall914 said...

"Well... it'll be my last that's visible to the public "


SWeeeeeeeeet!

Young woman on a journey said...

i love it! its so cute! you look adorable.

JaeSpenc said...

Thankkkkkks lady!!! :)

clnmike said...

Looks nice.

Marie said...

I havent been blogging for the longest. This is the first blog Ive read since I came back from my hiatus ... and I LOVE IT****

First off let me say your hair looks great .. and other than that the piercing is fierce. Youre extra brave for that .. I dont know how the hell I would be able to do that .. but its hot girl!!!! Kudos to the piercing.

Kandia said...

That is so cute. I'm a punk when it comes to pain so a glue on would be the closest I could come to that look. :-)