CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

I FINALLY FINISHED MY TATTY!!! :)




I finally finished it!!! Wooo hoooo....




Hope you guys like!!! :) 7 hrs and 450.00 later I'm all finished w/ my tatty :) I LOVE IT!!! For those of you who didn't know how it started... here it is...


All I have to say is, don't get drunk in an apartment w/ someone who has a homemade tattoo gun and too much time on their hands... hahahahahaha It was a HOT MESS and I had lived w/ it for 10 years... it was time for a change...

Tattoo's aren't for me... I don't like them much... and they're WAYYYYYY more painful than my piercings... I have one more to finish up and then I'm done foreveeeeerrrrr :)

6 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

very nice!

JaeSpenc said...

Thanks ma'am :)

NightFall914 said...

You already know.;)

JaeSpenc said...

:) Thanks Jaycie :)

totob said...

Been a while since I checked out your blog, glad I did.I can see there are some changes..Nice looking tattoo, looks very nice on your arm

achoiceofweapons said...

Cool tat! Now, where are the pics of the piercings? LOL
Hey long time since I've been by.
Missed ya!
Jaycee